The 48th Symposium on Progress in Organic Reactions and Syntheses
- November 28 (Mon.) – 29 (Tue.), 2022
- Chiba City Civic Hall
- Organized by:
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, Division of Organic Chemistry
- Supported by:
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, Division of Natural Medicines / The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, Division of Medicinal Chemistry
Chemical theory, reactions and synthesis oriented to life sciences
Professor Kazuo Nagasawa (Department of Biotechnology and Life Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
Application for the Presentation
Application Period for the Presentation
May 16 (Mon.) – July 1 (Fri.), 2022
Oral and Poster Presentation
- Speakers of oral presentations must be able to answer questions.
- Speakers who have submitted a presentation application must also register for the symposium.
- Due to time constraints, only one oral presentation per research group will be accepted.
If you wish to submit more than one oral presentation, please submit the second and subsequent presentations as poster presentations.
- If the number of oral presentations exceeds the number of abstracts scheduled, we may ask you to change your presentation to a poster presentation.
- For this symposium, the "Best Presentation Award" will be given to student oral and poster presenters who are members of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan at the time of application for presentation. Please note that only those who wish to be selected will be eligible for the award.
1．If you wish to make an oral presentation, please fill out the application form and upload a short abstract of your presentation.
- Upon successful registration, an e-mail will be automatically sent to your registered e-mail address notifying you that your application has been accepted.
- If you do not receive an auto-reply e-mail, please contact the Contact Information below.
- Please make sure that the information you have entered in the registration form (title, name, etc.) will appear in the program, index of the book of abstract, etc.
The abstract for oral presentation
- If you wish to make an oral presentation, please fill out the application form and upload a short abstract of your presentation.（Not required for poster presentation.）
Instructions for short abstract
- Please write about 200 words, the presentation title, names of contributors (circle in front of the speaker's name), and the name of your institution as well, add a diagram, and prepare one A4 x 1 sheet and convert it to a PDF file.
- The PDF file name should be "speaker name_abstract.pdf" (e.g. Taro Chiba_abstract.pdf).
2．Modification of registration details
- You can modify or delete your registration during the application period. You can also re-upload your abstract file. After the application deadline, no modification or deletion will be accepted.
- Please access the URL provided in the auto-reply e-mail when you apply for a presentation and modify or delete the information.
Acceptance or Rejection of Oral Presentations
The organizing committee reserves the right on the acceptance or rejection of oral presentations.
The presentation application form is only available in Japanese.
Therefore, please ask someone in your laboratory who can input the form in Japanese.
If there is no one who can assist you, please contact us at the contact information below.
Organizing Committee of the 48th Symposium on Progress in Organic Reactions and Syntheses
E-mail:tnemoto＠faculty.chiba-u.jp ※Replace @ with half-width characters